Mental Health Student Internships Fall 2022
We are looking for a mental health student intern for the Fall of 2022. Students can be seeking their Master’s in the mental health field, before pursing licensure in LMFT. Please send resume and cover letter to Gail Yost.
Details on internship:
- The internship will allow an intern to receive anywhere from 10 up to 20 hours per week. It will last a minimum of 9 months, with opportunity for up to 1 year.
- Based on your school’s requirements for supervision, you will be assigned a supervisor and be able to get supervision hours on site.
- This internship allows for an intern to gain experience with some private practice, group work, individual, couple and family counseling as well as administrative/clerical work required by therapists.
- Hours will be during the days and evenings and possible Saturdays, based on the availability of the intern and clients supportive of shadowing.
- This internship can be flexible as long as all requirements that need to be made for the school’s criteria as well as Gail Yost and Associates criteria and your school are being met. Hours may vary based on clients, intern availability etc.
Supervisor for Fall, 2022: Gail Yost, MA, LMFT